Kelly Williams specializes in sales and leasing of commercial properties throughout Central Indiana.
- Buyer Representation
- Seller Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Purchase or Lease of Commercial Space, Vacant Land, & Industrial Properties
- Build-to-Suit Negotiation
- Negotiation of Existing Lease Terms for Renewals and Expansion
- Investment Sales
Kelly received his Bachelor’s Degree from Indiana University in 1994. He enjoys Muskie fishing, deer hunting, golf, reading, and spending time with his family. Kelly served over three years in the U.S. Army as a fuel specialist, and was deployed to Honduras, Kenya, and Operation Desert Storm.
Since 2002, Kelly has participated in more than 450 commercial real estate transactions, representing institutional owners, tenants, and single-occupant building owners. He facilitated more than 150 transactions in 2010 for Wal-Mart, assisting in national store redevelopment.
Kelly has been recognized numerous times for his work in the commercial real estate industry.
- USA Track & Field
- Hanes International
- All My Sons Moving and Storage
- Expo Designers
- Farmers Bank (Frankfort, IN)
- Fifth Third Bank
- First Internet Bank
- Align 4 Life Chiropractic
- BPI Outdoor Living
- Growing Image
- Cascade Asset Management
- Emser Tile
- St. Malachy Catholic Church/Archdiocese of Indianapolis
- 2014-2016 RE/MAX Commercial 100% Club
- 2010 Cassidy Turley Broker of the Year, Multi-Market Transaction
- CoStar Power Broker 2010 Industrial Leasing Transactions Award
- 2006 Colliers Turley Martin Tucker Presidents Club
Why Use a CCIM?
A Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) is someone recognized in the commercial real estate industry as an expert in all facets of the transaction process. The CCIM Institute designates brokers who have met specific criteria as leaders in their field. A CCIM must complete high-level coursework in financial and market analysis, and prove they have successful and extensive experience in commercial real estate.
To learn more about why working with a CCIM like Kelly Williams is vital for your transaction, contact us today.
When Experience and Professionalism Matter
Is a commercial real estate transaction in your future?
Contact us today to get started.